HOME | OUR STORY | GIFTS | THE BIG DAY | CONTACT

Monday, January 5, 2009

Dave & Tammy's Story


Hi all! Welcome to Dave & Tammy's blogspot! Thanks so much to all who have taken a few minutes to check out the site and hear my sob story (hehe). I've already received so many great e-mails from people sending their congrats and encouragement to us and it really does mean so much! Today I just posted a new t-shirt design that is available for purchase to anyone interested (just click here to purchase). We wanted to find some way to tangibly say thanks to those who also want to contribute to "the cause" and so we came up with this shirt. Approximately $10 of the proceeds from the shirt will go to our marriage fund to help get me to Australia to my sweetie. Thanks again everyone!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Dietrich said...

Wow dude,
this is a great site! Good luck. I am saying prayers for you bro!

January 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home