HOME | OUR STORY | GIFTS | THE BIG DAY | CONTACT

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick update

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm a little behind on posting an update... Not really used to keeping up a blog... I'll try to do better. Things are going well. Thanks again to all who have donated or sent such nice e-mails. I'm working on some new updates to the site, but having some trouble with the code so my buddy Sean is going to help me and I hope to get things updated soon. Bear with me... I actually have a life outside of www.davidandtammy.com... I know you're probably thinking, "huh? Are you sure?" ;) Yep... pretty sure. But a few more donations I think would really convince me. ;) hehehe.... I kid, I kid...

So far, because of the help you all have given, we've been able to spend a little money to secure a nice little place to hold our reception. On the agenda now is: I'm working on getting my passport and still saving for my ticket. I also need to get fitted for a suit. The plan is to purchase a suit rather than just rent a tux because Tammy would like us (Tammy and I) to wear our wedding formals for the America-side reception that my mom and sister are organizing (since most of my friends here will not have been able to make the trip to Australia for the actual wedding). We're also going to need to save up for deposit on a decent apartment or house to move into when we get back... You've seen my room right? ;) We can't possibly live in there! hehe

Another need we have is for a car. Nothing fancy, but something dependable. My car is falling apart but still gets me from A to B. It's getting to be a money pit though and I really need something better. Tammy is going to need wheels too when she gets here because she is going to look for work too. So we have a lot to prepare for yet.

Please keep passing on our site to friends if you can. Even if you've done it once, please consider sharing it again. Words can't describe how thankful we are for your kindness EVERYONE!!! God bless you all soooo much!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home