HOME | OUR STORY | GIFTS | THE BIG DAY | CONTACT

Monday, March 2, 2009

Update

Hi all! :)  Thanks again for visiting our page and for all the nice comments you've sent.  Thanks also to everyone who has helped us out with donations.  I recently had my car break down on me and had to find something quick to keep me able to get to work.  I found a decent minivan on Craigslist.org for just under $600.  It has a few issues, but runs great and will get me from A to B while I get the other car fixed... and, hopefully, it will work out to be a great car for Tammy to drive when we return home after the wedding.  It's thanks to the donations provided by our friends that I was even able to get this car.  I'm keeping on track, saving money, and still working hard for my goal of getting to Australia in September.  If anyone can help with even the smallest donation, I would greatly appreciate it as I have to secure airline tickets soon.  Again, thanks everyone for visiting, for the nice comments and encouraging words, and for your donations.  You all rock!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home