HOME | OUR STORY | GIFTS | THE BIG DAY | CONTACT

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update

Hi everyone! :) Sorry that I'm a little behind on updates... Thanks to all of you who have sent along encouragement and assistance. Special thanks to Stephen and Sonia of Weddingtechnology.com who have donated the photography for our wedding! WOW!!! So cool! Thanks also to all our friends who have let us know you're actually going to make the trip to Australia to see us tie the knott!!! Again, WOW!!!!

Money is still tight. Due to a series of recent car problems, I've had to dump a lot of my cash into getting my wheels fixed so I can continue getting back and forth to work. Ugh! The mechanic tells me it will cost $1,500 to fix the front end of my van (which has serious alignment problems), but I cannot afford that nor is the van worth dumping that much money into. I would settle for a reliable scooter even right about now. Anyway, (anyone who's in good with the Man upstairs) please pray that I can find some reliable transportation. I live about 20 minutes from work and reliable wheels are a necessity as the bus doesn't come out that far. If anyone can help out in this department I would sure appreciate it.

The good news is that much of the wedding plans are set and my passport should be coming along in the mail any day now. I have yet to buy my plane ticket (but I'm planning to take care of that this weekend) and still need to pay for the fiance visa (which is $455 bucks and needs to get filed in the next couple of weeks). I also have to buy my suit for the wedding (and for the groomsmen). Those, along with the car, are the most important needs right now anyway.

Thanks again to everyone for your kindness, the hugs, and the help. We love you and appreciate you soooooo much!!! God bless you!!!

Sincerely,
Dave (and Tammy too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home