HOME | OUR STORY | GIFTS | THE BIG DAY | CONTACT

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good news!!!

Hi everyone!!! GOOD NEWS! I got my plane tickets ordered!!! I'll be flying out on September 11, 2009 and returning on the 30th. The Wedding, as you know, is September 19th.

I am so excited (as is Tammy - hehe)!!! Everything has been falling right into place. I have my passport, my Australian ETA visa (is on the way), and now my plane ticket!

There still are some expenses left. I still have to pay for the fiance visa ($455) and still have to buy my suit and the suits for the other 4 guys in my groom party. I also still desperately need a new car. My van is on its last leg. I was planning to buy my mechanic's car, but I needed to get the plane tickets out of the way so I paid for those instead.

Thank you so much, everyone, for your love and prayers and for the financial help! In all truth, the response on the money side has been a little light (except for a good burst there at the beginning). That's ok though. I know that everyone is going through tough times in this economy. Still, thanks to all of you who made the extra effort to show some love in this way. We both really appreciate you!

Have a great week everyone!!!
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home