HOME | OUR STORY | GIFTS | THE BIG DAY | CONTACT

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thanks for visiting everyone!!!

Hi guys and gals! A special hello to my "Mafia Wars" family too - all 1,000+ of ya! For those of you unaware, Mafia Wars is a statistical-based game you can play on Facebook (so if ya play, come on and join my family already! hehehe). My character's name is "Johnny Pizano" (named after the wig-wearing, horrific crooner in the comedy movie The GodThumb).

Wedding plans are coming along, but finances are still sluggish. I'm right in the middle of having to find another car to drive because my wonderful van turned out not to be so wonderful after all (I guess I can't expect much though when I paid less than $600 for it). I took it in for an alignment and to fix a tire (that was nearly ripped off from the alignment being out of whack) and it turns out the whole front end underneath is a mess and would cost more to fix than the car is worth. The brake hoses are now leaking too and the steering is going out. Ugh... I gotta find wheels fast so I'm riding this van out on its last leg. My mechanic has a decent car he will sell me if I can come up with $1,100. I'm seriously considering it.

I so much appreciate the cool notes you guys have left and, of course, both Tammy and I appreciate the donations too. It helps so much!!!

Thanks again and have an excellent week!!! Please tell your friends about this site too. Spread the love. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home