HOME | OUR STORY | GIFTS | THE BIG DAY | CONTACT

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Big Day Is Almost Here!

Hi everyone!!! I am soooo excited! The big day is almost here and I will soon be wed to my sweetie, Tammy!!! You might have noticed I have completely changed most of the information on the site and I've also added a NEW page that will feature photos and video clips of our wedding day after the event passes.

Thank you soooooo much everyone who has visited the website and sent along thoughts, congrats, prayers, cards and gifts. We were able to raise the money needed to get married! There's still a lot of work to do from here, but at least the event will absolutely happen on schedule!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

We don't have a gift registry at this time, so if you'd like to show some love, check out our wedding "virtual money tree" and THANKS again! From both of us "WE LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home