HOME | OUR STORY | GIFTS | THE BIG DAY | CONTACT

Friday, June 4, 2010

Update!

Hi everyone! I know it's been too long since my last update. I manage several websites in addition to this one and work a full time day job so sometimes it's hard to keep up with everything.

Just wanted to give a quick update for anyone following this blog about Tammy and I. Just last week Tammy's visa was finally approved!!! YES!!! That means she will finally be moving home with me in the USA in the very near future. We have to raise enough money for the flight (which looks like is going to be around $1500 US) and then will also have to figure out an arrangement to get her personal items moved here as well. International moving companies are rather expensive so Tammy is selling or giving away whatever items she absolutely doesn't need and can live without, while we are looking into option to ship the rest of her things here when we can afford it. Please keep us in your prayers. There's still plenty of work to be done.

I also still have to get the second car fixed. It needs a new transmission. I found a mechanic that can do it for around $1,200 but that's a lot of money when you don't have it right now. We'll get there.

All in all though, everything is moving along just dandy and I am excited that my wife will finally be coming home to stay!!! :) I'm so thankful to Tammy's folks for all the help putting together the wedding and for letting Tammy hang around for a few extra months while we waited for paperwork to go through. I love you guys!

And thanks everyone else for your love, prayers, and support! It means the world and I'm so happy we could share some of this experience with you.

I still have a lot of Australia footage to put up one of these days. Unfortunately, editing takes a lot of time that I just don't have right now. I will get something together one of these days though, I promise.

You all have a wonderful day!!!

With much love,
Dave & Tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home